Having the right type of protection for your family and loved ones can play an essential role in your financial plan and your retirement. Insurance can be used to achieve different financial goals and protect your family and your finances at the same time.
Speak to one of our advisors to help you choose what’s right for you and your family.
Life Insurance for children is the beginning of a lifetime estate as well as an excellent way to protect your child’s ability to get life insurance in the future. The premiums can be paid for 10, 15 or 20 years, or for a lifetime.
The best time to start life insurance for your children is when they are young and in good health. A serious illness or injury could make insurance very expensive or even unavailable in the future.
Some advantages include:
- Premiums are lower due to children’s young age and good health
- Your children could enjoy life insurance they won’t have to pay for all their lives
- Their insurability will be guaranteed if they decide to keep their insurance when they are adults
- Accumulating cash values within the policies can help fund their education, purchase their first car, make a down payment on their first home
The sooner you invest in your child’s future, the better!
You may not want to think about the possibility of your child becoming critically ill, but what if it does happen? Would you want your financial resources to:
- take time off work and be with your child?
- choose the best care available?
- focus on your child’s recovery and not other financial concerns?
The children’s critical illness insurance pays a one-time benefit if the insured child is diagnosed with any of the 29 critical illnesses covered in the policy including 3 childhood diseases.
- Leading cancer and heart disease coverage in Canada including all cancers and many exclusive cardiovascular procedures.
- No survival period to satisfy except for cardiovascular conditions and procedures (30 days)
- A 100% refund of premiums to the client at the end of the 20 year policy.
- Clients and their families have access to a wide-range of complimentary assistance services at all times, including a second opinion on their diagnostic and treatment plan (by Best Doctors®) as well as the organization of services in case of convalescence (by Assistel).